The City of Chandler has a lot of resources available for residents looking to get rid of bulky items such as a mattress. Getting rid of a mattress can prove to be one of the hardest items to get off your plate, but luckily you have come to the right place. We have laid out all the local options in the City of Chandler for easily disposing of a mattress.
1. GoLoadUp Chandler (In-Home Mattress Removal & Recycle)
Go Load Up began as a mattress recycling company and grew in to a full service on-demand junk removal service. They focus on being eco-friendly and have recycled over 2.5 million mattresses. LoadUp offers mattress and box spring removal to Chandler and the surrounding areas..
Go Load Up makes it very easy for anyone in Chandler to get rid of a mattress. Whether you are in an apartment complex in the city or have a strict HOA they can work around your location and schedule. - Mattress Recyclers and junk haulers serving the Chandler area including Ocotillo, West Chandler, Arizona Country and Park Promenade.
-In-Home Mattress & Junk Removal Service.
-Book Online. 20%-30% less than major junk companies.
- Over 2.5 million mattresses recycled.
-Click Here and enter "SAVE5" at checkout for $5 off
2. Chandler's Local Trash Pickup - Bulky Item Policy
Chandler offers FREE large item pick up to its residents once every six weeks. This includes mattresses and box springs. The only stipulation is that you have to be able to get the mattress down to the curb. To schedule a pick up you can call 480-782-3510.
3. Drop off at the Recycling-Solid Waste Collection Center (RSWCC)
955 E. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
Entrance is on the south side of Queen Creek Road, just west of McQueen Road.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday -- 8 AM - 4 PM
Wait times vary based on customer usage, busy times on the weekend, and seasonally.
Closed: Tuesday & Wednesday and City Observed Holidays**
City Observed Holidays: New Year's Day , Civil Rights (MLK) Day, Presidents' Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri) & Christmas Day.
For more info about fees and pricing see their website .
3. List your Mattress on Phoenix Craigslist
People do buy lightly used mattress on craigslist, particularly if your mattress falls into the below categories:
- Stain free- the majority of people do not want to purchase a mattress with stains.
- Make, Model & Year- Provide as much info. as you can on when and where you purchased the mattress as well as any additional details you have. This includes, how often it was slept on, if it was in a guest bedroom, etc.
- Low Price Point- On Craigslist people are looking to score deals. The "better deal" you offer, the quicker your mattress should be taken off your hands.
4. DIY Mattress Recycling
Mattresses are big, bulky items that take up a great deal of space in landfills- if you want to get rid of your mattress while being environmentally friendly, this is a great option for you. Wondering how to go about disassembling a mattress? Our friends at Hunker have you covered. They provide a step-by-step guide that walks you through the process from start to finish.