Mattress Removal + Recycling Services
How it Works
Easy 4 step mattress removal process
See our how it works page for more details on our pick up process.
Expanding to new locations daily
Our mattress disposal teams include drivers, mattress tear down operators, secretaries and managers. Our team members love the communities they work for and are proud to be a part of making the world a cleaner and greener place to live.
Founder Tim Sumerfield has been in the mattress industry his entire life. Growing up working in his families’ mattress factory in Denver, Colorado he became very familiar with the mattress industry. Working in every department from manufacturing, to sales, delivery, and ultimately the disposal of old mattresses. As time went on it was clear to Tim and anyone familiar with the mattress industry that mattress disposal was a major problem. With minimal options for businesses and residence to dispose of their old mattresses properly there was a lot of mattresses unnecessarily ending up in the hands of illegal rebuilders, on the side of the road, or worst of all in the dump. What began as a side business of tearing down old mattresses and recycling the components quickly expanded into what it is today. At this point we have recycled over 500,000 mattresses and box springs and have expanded throughout the entire Colorado front range and into California, Arizona, Texas and Illinois. A Bedder World plans to become the #1 mattress removal and recycle service throughout the entire United States.
(100% OF MATTRESSES + BOX SPRINGS RECYCLED)
TO PREVENT MATTRESSES/BOX SPRINGS FROM OVERLOADING OUR LANDFILLS OR GOING TO ILLEGAL RESELLERS. IN ORDER TO DO THIS WE DONATE OR FULLY BREAK DOWN AND RECYCLE EACH MATTRESS WE RECOVER.
HELP BE APART OF SOMETHING “BEDDER” AND LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR MATTRESS/BOX SPRING DISPOSAL NEEDS.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- MATTRESSES HAVE A LIFE SPAN OF ABOUT 10.8 YEARS
- MATTRESSES HAVE A COMPACTION RATE 400% LESS THAN REGULAR GARBAGE, THUS MAKING THEM A PROBLEM IN ALL LANDFILLS.
- RECYCLING MATTRESSES SAVES ENERGY, REDUCES GREENHOUSE GASES, REDUCES THE USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND REDUCES WASTE.
- THE AVERAGE MATTRESS TAKES UP 23 CUBIC FEET OF LANDFILL SPACE.
- ACCORDING TO AMERICAN DEMOGRAPHICS, IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS RECYCLING IS GOING TO BECOME ONE THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES FOR CONSUMERS, THE POPULATION BOOM IN THE UNITED STATES WILL PUT A STRAIN ON OUR NATURAL RESOURCES.
- MANY COMMUNITIES ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING USED MATTRESSES IN LANDFILLS, OR ARE CHARGING LARGE FEES FOR DISPOSAL.
- MANY MATTRESSES END UP GOING TO “REBUILDERS”. “REBUILDERS” CLAIM TO RECYCLE MATTRESSES, HOWEVER, IN REALITY, MANY OF THEM PUT A NEW COVER ON YOUR DIRTY USED MATTRESS AND SELL IT AS NEW. YUCK!