© All rights reserved
(Top 6): Walmart Mattress Buyer's Guide
Buying a mattress from walmart? Check out our favorites in each category.
If you are in the market for a new mattress and are looking for one at a reasonable price you may want to think about buying a mattress online from Walmart. Walmart has greatly expanded their online offerings in recent years and has a vast selections of mattresses to choose from. We have broken down our favorite mattresses in each category depending on your sleep and budget preferences.
Benefits of purchasing a mattress from Walmart
Walmart is a trusted brand name that you can feel confident purchasing products from. They have 24/7 customer support that will help answer your questions and that will help you with returns/refunds if the mattress you choose does not end up working out. They also provide hundreds and sometimes even thousands of reviews for each of their products so you can see what other customers are saying and see how their experience went.
Walmart Mattress Buying Perks:
- Free shipping on most mattresses
- 90 risk free day free sleep trial
- Free returns. Walmart will come pick up your mattress if you decide you don’t like it.
- Financing available. Walmart allows you to finance your mattress purchase instead of paying the entire lump sum up front.
6 Best Walmart Mattresses
EDITOR'S PICK (BEST ALL AROUND MATTRESS)
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE:
Comfortable memory foam mattress for all sleep preferences.
Great reviews (over 4500 5-star reviews).
Twin - $215
Full - $265
Queen - $329
King - $345
Cal King - $365
Summary: 4.5 Stars from over 5000 reviewers
Positive Feedback Overview: An amazing mattress for the price. Not too soft or too firm. A great option for the majority of sleepers out there.
Negative feedback overview: Some customers complain that their mattress did not fully expand. This is the case sometimes with all bed in a box options if they have been sitting in the warehouse too long. Luckily Walmart is usually very good about honoring returns for defective products.
How the mattress feels:
- Features a deluxe, velour cover
- 3″ of premium Theratouch memory foam, 3″ of ventilated Air-cool foam, and 6″ of high-density support foam
- Natural castor seed oil and infused green tea help to keep your mattress fresh
- Patented compression technology allows the mattresses to be compressed, rolled and shipped in a box via Fedex; allow 48 hours for it to expand fully after opening
- Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content
- Can be placed on top of any box spring or platform bed
- Limited 10-year warranty
BEST HYBRID OPTION
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE:
Soft but supportive. Adjusts and conforms to the curves of the body.
Twin - $199
Twin XL - $225
Full - $249
Queen - $299
King/CalKing - $369
Summary: 4.5 stars with over 1,600 reviews
Positive feedback summary: Very comfortable mattress and a perfect combination of spring and foam. Seems like a much nicer mattress than the price.
Individually Wrapped Coils – Cooling graphite and copper gel layer absorbs and transfers heat away from the body.
Graphite and Copper Gel Infused Memory Foam – Cooling graphite and copper gel layer absorbs and transfers heat away from the body.
10-Inches Tall – Just because you pay less doesn’t mean you don’t deserve more. With The Allswell you’re getting ten quality inches of high-end comfort and support.
Added Edge Support– Greater support around the perimeter makes it easy for you to do all the things you do in bed
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE: Amazing price and quality for lighter weight sleepers.
Twin XL: $129
This mattress is great for people who only need to sleep on their mattress occasionally or for lighter weight sleepers. It utilizes a mix of foam and springs to give support while conforming to the curves of your body.
- Two technologies, supportive springs and plush memory foam, come together to create one epic mattress
- A layer of soft memory foam conforms to your curves and aligns the spine
- Supportive steel springs give you the bounce and feel of a traditional innerspring mattress
- Embrace the durability and support of traditional steel springs made to last
- Reliable design distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep
- Boxed for convenient shipping and easy setup
- Allow 24 hours for full expansion and optimum comfort
- Comes with a 10-year warranty that guards against manufacturer defect
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE:
Cooling gel memory foam that doesn't overheat like other memory foam mattresses.
Twin XL - $208
Full - $255
Queen - $288
King - $378
Cal King - $378
The latest in memory foam and gel technology, Modern Sleep Cool Gel Mattress draws heat away from your body so that you stay comfortable at night without tossing and turning. Gel particles are infused throughout the memory foam to help regulate mattress temperature and the memory foam conforms to your body reducing pressure points in any sleeping position and properly aligns the spine
- 10.5″, 12″ or 14″ Thickness available
- The Original Cool Gel Product! Luxurious ventilated gel memory foam mattress is a superior choice over other memory foam mattresses
- Beautifully detailed charcoal gray and white cover has four way stretch knit that works with the memory foam to optimize its conforming properties
- Refreshing gel particles are infused into the high-density memory foam for a more comfortable sleeping surface; resilient high-density base foam conforms to your body, supports your back, and prevents tossing and turning at night
- High-quality memory foam conforms to your body while the cool gel regulates temperature; memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites and meets CertiPUR-US program standards for performance, emissions, and durability
- Medium-Firm Feel and Adjustable Base Friendly
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up; frame/foundation/base not included
- 5 Star Customer Service; Available 7 days a week
- 84″L x 72″W x 10.5″H
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE:
A great basic mattress at an entry level price.
Twin - $99
Full - $139
Queen - $179
The individual coil springs in this mattress provide better motion separation even as you toss and turn, making for a more restful and refreshing night’s sleep, even if your partner is a restless sleeper. The mattress is designed to adjust to each individual’s weight and body shape for a truly personal sleep experience, night after night, and the heavy-gauge steel coils make for a sturdy and thoroughly comfortable place to rest.
- Tight top bed mattress with individual spring coils
- Revolutionary rebound technology lets the mattress-in-a-box expand in minutes when unpacked
- Increased motion separation: springs provide undistributed rest
- Slumber 1 spring mattress is constructed to adjust individually to your weight and body shape
- Heavier gauge steel coil for durability and comfort with the Slumber 1 Mattress-in-a-Box
- Full, Queen and King sizes support a maximum weight of 500 lbs
- Twin size supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs
- 10 year limited warranty.
WHAT CUSTOMERS LOVE:
Luxury pillow top comfort with amazing pocketed coil support. A great every-night mattress for couples.
Twin - $189
Full - $199
Queen - $250
King - $525
The perfect fusion of traditional and modern mattress designs, this mattress features 360 individual power packed wrapped coils and two perimeter rows of nine-inch 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support. With its .75-inch high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support, 1.5-inch high-density super soft quilt foam, and one-inch upholstery grade comfort support foam, this mattress is sure to be a favorite.
What to do with your old Mattress?
When you purchase a mattress online you are left to find a way to get rid of your old one. Luckily “A Bedder World” has mattress disposal services throughout the country. We work with mattress recycling centers to make sure your old mattress gets disposed of in the most eco-friendly manner possible. To date we have recycled over 500K mattresses. Book a pick up here.
Overall, Walmart has an amazingly vast selection of mattresses to choose from. Walmart does work with 3rd party sellers similar to Amazon’s business model so you want to make sure the mattress you choose has been tested and verified by previous customers. All of the mattresses in the article above are ones that we personally have reviewed and recommend.